My OpenSource Update
Just a quick update on the following Open Source Projects i contribute to:
- MvcImage – Now has been released as Stable Release. I’ve removed the Bradaz.OpenSource Project reference and updated the project to use a reference to the assembly dll instead.
- Bradaz Utilities – I’ve released the Bradaz.OpenSource project on Codeplex. It includes the following.
- Stream class to help handle common I/O Stream activities like, RewindStream.
- Image class to help handle common Image activities like, ImageToBinary, FromStreamHeight, FromStreamWidth, FromByteHeight and FromByteWidth . There are some methods to help create Thumbnails.
- MVC class to help handle common MVC activities like HTML Helpers to handle images and some Debug classes to interrogate ModelState.
I will be adding to this as i build more utilities.
I’ve recently joined Dev Circle and we hope to create more Open Source Projects together, one being an MVC Project using EF. Watch this space.
- Code52 – Show & Tell – Post Mortem (garfbradazweb.wordpress.com)
- Open Source Companies Are Doing Well, Thank You Very Much (talend.com)
- Opening Doors for Open Source (rackspace.com)