Here is a couple of nice articles from my good friend Shaw, who hasn’t installed the WordPress bar on his blog so i have to reblog manually (ggrrwww) . But hey, they are good helpful articles worthy of your eyes.
Check them out, and Shaw’s other Code Posts, well worth the lunchtime read.
Re-blog From Shawson’s Site – a nice TFS article to alleviate a problem which i’m sure other people have experienced:
Do you think you need a Window's app for your next project? Here's a thought: No you don't.
Let me give you one less reason choose the rocky-road of desktop apps today. You'll hear people tell you that if you build applications for business users (so-called LOB apps) that are input heavy or have complex navigation, your only choice is to build a Windows application.
- Microsoft Surface
- 8 Tablets Fit For Windows 8 Beta (informationweek.com)
- Is Windows Server 8 Too Radical of a Change? (beta.fool.com)
- Is Microsoft testing Windows Phone apps on Windows 8 builds? (theverge.com)
- The Future: Computers vs. Mobile Devices (vodafone.com.au)
- New iPad Vs. Windows 8 Tablets: 8 Considerations (informationweek.com)